March 6–8, 2013
Wednesday–Friday 2 nights
TO REGISTER call 1-866-200-5203 or visit Kripalu Center's website
For all levels; min. 6 months yoga experience.
Yoga is a relational practice that puts you in touch with yourself and your environment. The deep inner flow that you experience in your practice forms the basis of support for inspiration, comfort, and ease in life. This workshop offers techniques for cultivating and toning a strong, supple, and lively bodymind, using breath and movement to balance the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems.
Master yoga instructor Patty Townsend teaches you to:
• Calm and enliven your whole being as you move through a cleansing and soothing slow flow practice
• Embody softness and receptivity to support strength without hardening
• Find the ground beneath you and learn to accept its support as you move
• Relate to your deepest self and expand the expression of your desires and aspirations in your yoga practice.
Learn to create a satisfying body-mind experience each and every time you step onto the mat.
This program is eligible for :
• 8.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $20 additional charg
• 8.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $20 additional charge